Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Soul Is Mine Alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponies4ever

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-25

My Soul Is Mine Alone Empty
PostSubject: My Soul Is Mine Alone   My Soul Is Mine Alone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 pm

They didn't believe in your existence. " Impossible!" They say. But I'm here. When you found me, you may have tortured and beaten me in fear. My soul is still inside me. You can't take that.

This role-play is about a mythical animal from another world who escaped through a portal at their world's end. Hoping for a better future. You came to Earth. The humans saw you and locked you away. They bring others of your kind for you to battle for their entertainment. You must escape and find your friends. Will you? Or die trying.
Back to top Go down

My Soul Is Mine Alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Days go by :: Role plays :: Other.-
Jump to: