Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facts about Rabbits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Facts about Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Facts about Rabbits   Facts about Rabbits I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Rabbits aren't rodents (like rats or mice) - they are lagomorphs
some female rabbits will kill they'er first litter because of birth defeces and last litter if there too old

have questions about rabbits ask me i have 900 about 200 pregnat females were dumped on me then over 2yrs later I sold alot of them I still breed rabbits so it's okay to have questions my mom was the one who started it then she stoped and i started doing that but insted of minilops I did any thing but that .
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Facts about Rabbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facts about Rabbits   Facts about Rabbits I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down

Facts about Rabbits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Days go by :: Role plays :: Rabbits.-
Jump to: