Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Protection Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

Female Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : showing animals,martial arts,listen to music
Humor : an i suppose to be funny? Am I? Am I?!
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Dark Protection Pack Empty
PostSubject: Dark Protection Pack   Dark Protection Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 am

A group of wolves had live in peace for years but now the humans are capturing the wolves and using them for entertainment. What kind of entertainment? Pit fight! The humans found wolves to be far more exciting to pit against each other than dogs and the Dark Protection Pack are the next group of wolves on their list to be capture.

Ranks

Alpha: The leader, obey or be punish.
Beta: Second in command, gives out the alpha's orders.
Lead Fighter: Patrols the territory and fight loners that enters the territory.
Fighters: Listen to lead fighters and does the same thing.
Lead Hunter: Commander of the hunt unless the beta or alpha is present, picks out the prey and hunts it down.
Hunters: Listens to lead hunter and does the same thing.
Omega: The lowest of the low, listens and obey everyone.

Pack Rank

Alpha male: Midnight
Alpha female:
Beta male:
Beta female;
Lead fighter:
Fighters:
Lead hunter:
Hunters:
Omega:

Character Skeleton:

Name:
Looks:

My character skeleton:

Name: Midnight
Looks: A battle-scarred male wolf that is unusually bigger than a normal male wolf. He is very muscular and tends to enjoy showing off his brute strength.
Back to top Go down
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Dark Protection Pack   Dark Protection Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Name:Sea Biscet
Looks:few scars strong will full female wolf she has pure white fur
Back to top Go down
corndog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Protection Pack   Dark Protection Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am

name: thunder
looks: gray and white fur battered up from fights and has a shock collar on because he is very disobediant
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Dark Protection Pack   Dark Protection Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 am

Name:Angelica
Looks:very light gery fur , ice blue eyes , she has small scars on her legs , she has sharp white fangs , she is a normal sized female wolf, with a white under belly , her tail so light grey (like the rest of her) almost pure white is tipped with a blck spot , her feet are also tipped with a black spot and so are her ears .
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Protection Pack   Dark Protection Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Protection Pack
Page 1 of 1