Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Break ups !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Bad Break ups ! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Break ups !   Bad Break ups ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:54 am

Hey post about you exs and how it was a bad break up .

Neil- too upsessed with mucles at this age uggg , and stalks me a little

Nick- didn't work out at all fought alll the time threw things at eachother he acused me of cheating .

Those were the only bad ones for me
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Bad Break ups ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Break ups !   Bad Break ups ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 am

you and me to lil' sis , you know Kay and I might not work out

Nick -(yes the same guy) cheated on me with my so called best friend Heather he never picked up his stuff so It's still sitting in are drive way water damaged and all

Kaleb - (I'm going out with him agian ) we got in huge fights we called names and he acuses me of cheating (when I don't call all night )

Collin- football and baseball maniac and even when he said he'd call he never did , he stopped calling me baby over a period of time , then , Rachle ,Hether, Kory , and I see him at the mall with his arm around an other girls waist ,and I called his cell from like 5 yards behind him and hge's like Hey umm where are you ? and I'm like yeah look behind you . *he turns * then says Uum Lizz it's not what it looks like .
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Bad Break ups ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Break ups !   Bad Break ups ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah you called it , dang , I can't belive Heather got him back she's a scank , I can't belivehe took her back after what she did to him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Break ups ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Break ups !   Bad Break ups ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Break ups !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Days go by :: General. :: Discussion.-
Jump to: