Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Outlanders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Ok this is about horses abused and that get out at the same or diffent stables but you have to ecape and make a story about how your charactor(s) got were he or she is

I'll start
Blackbeutey shivered next to Blackmagicthe nice loving owner thy had barn was burning they were just foals and they'er mothers where trapped inside the burning biluding . The trailer came to a stop the man opened the door and led them to a paster until they were old enough not to drink milk he took good care of them . Then he was beating them when they did something he didn't want them to do and not feeding them ,brushing them, or watering them. He left them in the pasture to graze .
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

Female Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : showing animals,martial arts,listen to music
Humor : an i suppose to be funny? Am I? Am I?!
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm

King let out a loud snort. He was tired of being in the trailer. He thought about being the best Friesian in the world. The trailer gate opened,King ran out of the trailer,hoping to run into a field of green but instead a hand grabbed his neck and beat him. King was thrown in a stall and wasn't feed for days,brushed,or petted. The man let him out in the pasture to graze. King walked to Blackbeuty and black magic and nibble on the grass beside them.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Hello she nickered quietly in a raspy voice .
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Hello...King nickered back and laid down with a sigh. His mane and tail was tangled and his black fur was brown with dust,dirt and mud. King ate the grass while laying down. I hate this place..he whinny.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 pm

So do I she nickered Blackmagic shook his head in agreement the nickered weakly yeah this place sucks .
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:03 pm

King looked around. Lets bust out of this place! he whinnied and stood up. He did a mini rear and snort. We can do it if we work together, he nickered.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Yeah Blackmagic looked around to see if the human was any where . Blackbeutey nickered I know where there is a weak spot in the fence . She then said follow me then trotted to it .
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 pm

King followed and looked at the fence. It was leaning slightly and had a rotting smell to it. He looked at Blackmagic and Blackbeauty. Studying them carefully. You two are very light built you could easily clear the fence and have good stamina, i probably could clear the fence too but i probably can't keep up with you,he nickered. but its worth a try!
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Blackmagic looked at the fence it very rotten they could brake everybody out then nickered quietly not jump brake the fence then stepped forward and reared at the fence it broke two boards and then he nickered loudly run !
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm

King looked back and saw the humans running towards them. King then took off running full speed behind blackmagic and blackbeauty. King let out a loud whinny.He was finally going to taste freedom.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Blackbeutey saw a forest and nickered into the forest .
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:56 pm

King followed close behind and once in the forest he laid down,sides heaving.
Back to top Go down
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11

Character sheet
Character sheet :

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Abbigale ran after them along with a stallion that was known as Buck master . She took off with him and said keep on running or they'll catch us the tree others stayed ahead her heart was pounding Buck breathed heavily .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outlanders   The Outlanders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outlanders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Days go by :: Role plays :: Other.-
Jump to: