Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trapped in the middle of nowear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Trapped in the middle of nowear Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 pm

ok imagan you get lost as a dog and fall in a river get lost at sea wash up on an totally diffent place this takes \
- Follow Rules of the site
- you can be a coyote a dog a fox or a wolf or all or a mix
-have fun
-You may not hurt or kill someones charactor without permition from them
- ok the only reson you don't make satictics for a charactor they are about to die in the first post they come up in or have died .
Name:
race:
color:
extra:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Black winds
race:dog
color:liver and white
breed optional:English springer Spanle
extra:Trapped in the middle of nowear Eloise
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Name: Razor Blade
Race: Wolf/Dog Hybrid
Color: a few
Breed: Hybrid
Extra: Doesn't like male dogs or wolves but is kind to females. He likes to be alone, is quite solitary.
Trapped in the middle of nowear Wolfdog5
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *

Character sheet
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Blackwinds sniffed the air then holwed she had caught a rabbit after a long chase .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Razor Blade trotted through the forest, then stopped and carefully smelled the air. He smelled a rabbit. He finally saw it as he rounded a corner and snuck up behind it. He leaped and killed it, then carried it to the den he had made for himself.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am

Blackwinds carried hers back to the beach and ate it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:05 am

Name: Stella Luna
Race: Wolf/Dog Hybrid
Color: a few
Breed: Hybrid
Extra: She Is Firendly Sweet Inocent And Caring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 am

Name: Banner
race: dog
color: Black AND WHITE
breed optional: English Springer Spaniel
extra: He Has A Sister Named Ocean
Pic: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2134707module11146859photo_1219617711453px-English_Springer_Spaniel_black_sitting.jpg

Name: Ocean
race: Dog
color: Brown And White
extra: She Is Pregant And Her Mate Died She has A Brother Named Banner
Pic: http://www.kennels.co.uk/Working/Rottweiler.html
Back to top Go down
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Character sheet
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 am

The member 'cinist92298' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Lizzy' : 3, 14, 1, 6, 14, 14, 13, 4, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Lizzy' : 11, 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:12 am

Luna Howled She Was Alone And Scared Then She Saw Blade And Howled To Him "Hello Im Stella Luna Who Are You. Just Call Me Luna Through"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 am

Name:Blood Fang
race:Wolf
color:Black
breed optional:Wolf Hybird
extra:Mean,tears female wolves apart.
Back to top Go down
Tinka

Tinka

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:25 am

Name: Quick Silver
Race: Wolf
Color: Dark grey.
Extra: A powerful she-wolf with cunning yellow eyes. Physicaly she is on the slender side for wolves (still being bigger than most dogs) and is very agile. Personality wise, she has been solitary for many months, barely surving on small game. She has become accustomed to being her own leader and is often confrontational and easily irritated by others at fitst.
Back to top Go down
Tinka

Tinka

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 am

Quick Silver scaled the rocky terrain, finaly reaching the peak of the jagged rock pile. She raised her muzzle to the sky and inhaled deeply; the scent of others was in the air. She howled, and the long sad note resonated along the shallow embarkment that framed the beach. It was a message twofold; a welcome and warning in one.

Quick Silver lowered her head and scanned the terrain with her inteligent yellow eyes. A female spaniel lay in the sand, feasting upon a conquered rabbit. Silver licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in the middle of nowear   Trapped in the middle of nowear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the middle of nowear
Page 1 of 1