Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Hey there! You forgot to login , if you don't have an account make one , to get some of the benifits of being a member!
Days go by
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by through time and before you know it your older and you have about 5 more years left until you die , live life ,be your self and have fun .

HomeHome  News flashNews flash  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betta fish in the wild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkpony
Admin
Pinkpony

Female Number of posts : 88
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Betta fish in the wild Empty
PostSubject: Betta fish in the wild   Betta fish in the wild I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Veiltail female Betta fish in the wild 1WPIX3CAXM93TFCADI218HCAG10M8VCA0JV male Betta fish in the wild 6JDPAVCAAK7OQICAN443Q5CAI2QG3XCA4FJ
Crowntail male Betta fish in the wild 2S9FZQCATF8JSVCAM02KZZCAZFB0PNCAE81 female Betta fish in the wild IMG_1628 they can be any color
Combtail a littler version of cown tail
Half-moon Betta fish in the wild Cicero2 male pic now a female Betta fish in the wild Rain0127
Short-finned fighting style or the plakat male Betta fish in the wild Betta-aoshi2 female Betta fish in the wild DSC07158
Double-tail Betta fish in the wild Platinum02 not a breed
Delta tail male Betta fish in the wild Chacha022408 female Betta fish in the wild Betta20Splendens-Female
Fantail male https://2img.net/h/i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/bettaFishluver/DHBJW9CAWYECAGCAP3T46YCA24JQKCCAUQO.jpg" border="0" alt=""/> femaleBetta fish in the wild 208147

facts about these fish
- only males fight
-males are fighting crazed but i leard this experamely a big tail male won't fight with a small finned or plakat male or the guys at petco messed up and said he was a he and not a she
-Betta fish or Betta spendeis males make bubble nest when they want to lay eggs with a female to inpress her but male bettas will chase females away beacase females will eat the eggs
you sholud click on link to see how betta fish spawn
http://www.bettatalk.com/how_bettas_spawn.htm
-Females live in schools of female bettas
Rules
#1 you may not kill some ones fish
#2 males and females are mates if they spawn together but they can break up
Fill this out
Name:
Color

K I'll start

Name:Eric
type:crown tail
Color:Red and blue

Name:Gracie
type:Crown tail
Color: red
Back to top Go down
https://funnfunn.aforumfree.com
HockeyQueen

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character sheet
Character sheet :

Betta fish in the wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betta fish in the wild   Betta fish in the wild I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Name:Robbie
Color:aqua blue and white

Betta fish in the wild Betta_crown_tail_turq_w90

Name:
Color:red white and blueBetta fish in the wild Aug024
Back to top Go down

Betta fish in the wild
Page 1 of 1